Better Jumping: Using Gridwork for Success at Every Level - Carol Mailer
Dostupné na objednávku.
However competent or experienced you are, you will always want to improve – to jump better. From being a complete beginner to competing at the highest level, there is always more to be done, and gridwork is the key, the building blocks of a winning partnership. Jumping trainer Carol Mailer, believes that these and many more problems can be overcome with the help of the grid:
- My horse is nappy and bad tempered; is there any chance of him ever competing?
- How can I help my horse jump straight?
- My new horse was perfect when I bought him. Now he’s stopping, running out or charging off with me. Why is he doing it?
- I’m an inexperienced rider with a new horse. How can I form a good partnership when we start jumping?
- Why does my horse keep putting extra strides in?
- Is there a way to calm my horse down and make him listen to me?
- I’m having a job stopping my horse cutting corners. Any ideas?
Packed with exercises for finessing your technique and insightful solutions to classic jumping difficulties, Better Jumping is a wonderfully practical and inspiring book that will set you on the path to success, whatever your level.
- Vazba: pevná
- Počet stran: 240
- Nakladatel: RBJT6 (31 May 2008)
- Jazyk: angličtina
- ISBN-13: 978-0851319490
- Rozměry: 21.6 x 2 x 26.2 cm