Design, Building & Riding the Showjumping Course - Olaf Petersen
Dostupné na objednávku.
Tips and Inspiration for Showjumpers and Coursebuilders of all levels, with the assistance of Ludger Beerbaum, Olympic Champion, World- and European Champion Olaf Petersen, international coursebuilder and member of the FEI Committee for Showjumping, designed the courses at the Olympic Games in Atlanta in 1996 and will act at the Olympic Games in Athen in 2004. In this DVD, Olaf Petersen shows the various types of course design explains how horses react to colours and what influence wings and decorations can have.
- Design of combinations–what seems easy and what appears to be difficult
- Distances–how to analyze and pace them out, and ride them successfully
- Water jumps–how to tackle them
- Design of lines for classical courses, speed events, and jump-offs
- Influences of fence design- how horses react to color, decorations and wing design
- Safety–improved construction of obstacles and safety cups
No jumper rider or aspiring course designer will want to be without this wonderfully instructive DVD.