101 Schooling Exercises: For Horse and Rider – Jaki Bell, Andrew Day
Dostupné na objednávku.
Schooling your horse is fundamental to any equestrian activity, so getting it right is essential to you and your horse’s progression.
101 Schooling Exercises enables you to plan the exercises you want to ride according to you and your horse’s level of ability. Whether you want to increase your horse’s balance, general impulsion or practice more advance lateral work the easy-to-follow exercises explain everything in order for you to ride the movement correctly, what may go wrong and advice on how to correct it.
Each exercise is accompanied by an aerial illustration of the arena and additional diagrams showing the rider’s position, including where the emphasis should be on the rider’s aids. Stars from the equestrian world also divulge their favourite training exercises including top celebrity tips and advice.
• Includes progressive exercises for all levels of riding from novice to intermediate
• Easy-to-follow diagrams and illustrations
• Favourite training exercises from celebrities of the equestrian world including Richard Davison, Pippa Funnell, Tim Stockdale, Lizzie Murray, Sylvia Loch, John Lassetter, Jennie Loriston-Clarke, Karen Dixon, Mary King, and Lee Pearson
• Compiled in consultation with Andrew Day, former international event rider and Senior Lecturer at the Training the Teachers of Tomorrow Trust (TTT)
‘This book is simply a must-buy volume.’ Horse
- Vazba: lepená
- Počet stran: 224
- Nakladatel: David & Charles; 2nd Revised edition edition (25 April 2008)
- Jazyk: angličtina
- ISBN-13: 978-0715329757
- Rozměry: 21.6 x 1.7 x 27.9 cm