Horse Speak: An Equine-Human Translation Guide – Sharon Wilsie, Gretchen Vogel
Conversations with Horses in Their Language
Horse trainer and equine-assisted learning instructor, Sharon Wilsie and Gretchen Vogel have written this new equine-human translation guide, Horse Speak. It is not a training method or technique to make one ride better. It is a practical system for listening and talking to horses in their language. Horse Speak can be used by any individual who works with horses and it promises improved understanding of what a horse is trying to say as well as providing the simple responses that one could use. Illustrated throughout with over 290 colour photographs and 50 drawings, learn to Horse Speak in 12 easy steps.
- Equine communcation made easy in 12 easy steps
- Practical system for listening and talking to horses in their language
- Dozens of ready made conversations including step by step templates and instructional colour photographs to show how to communicate with your horse
- Written by professional horse trainer and rehabilitation expert, Sharon Wilsie
Sharon Wilsie is a professional animal trainer and rehabilitation expert who regularly works with horses for private clients and at equine rescues. She runs Wilsie Way Horsemanship from her base in Vermont, USA (www.wilsiewayhorsemanship.com).
Gretchen Vogel is a lifelong horse owner and rider, as well as an avid gardening expert. She is the author of two previous books – Solar Gardening and Choices in the Afterlife.
- Vazba: lepená
- Počet stran: 290
- Nakladatel: Trafalgar Square; 1 edition (31 Jan. 2017)
- Jazyk: English
- ISBN-10: 1570767548
- ISBN-13: 978-1570767548
- Rozměry: 22.9 x 1.3 x 27.9 cm