Long-Reining – Wilfried Gehrmann
Dostupné na objednávku.
Work from the ground allows the handler to observe and correct the horse’s way of going without the encumbrance of a rider. This enables the horse to find his own balance and rhythm, and become more supple.
This comprehensive DVD includes valuable advice on:
- Handler position on the circle, changing direction, and whip handling
- Equipment: types of reins and whips
- Starting a horse in long reins for the first time
- Long reining the driving horse
- Work from behind, as well as on the circle
- Work over cavalletti and progressing to jumping a single fence
- Reschooling difficult or problem horses
- Collection in double reins
- Developing piaffe and passage
This is an absolutely necessary schooling DVD for anyone who wants to train her horse in long reins.