The Dog Groomer’s Manual: A Definitive Guide to the Science, Practice and Art of Dog Grooming – Sue Gould
The Dog Groomer’s Manual is the definitive reference book covering all aspects of the work of the dog groomer. This highly illustrated book will help owners, students and professional dog groomers develop their skills and knowledge. It will enable them to adapt the principles of grooming appropriately, based on a systematic approach to understanding and observing the physical appearance, the nature, the life style and the behaviour of the dog.
Dostupné na objednávku
The Manual covers the following:
- SCIENCE: The veterinary principles of anatomy and physiology that must inform good grooming practice, pre-grooming health checks, common parasites and skin diseases, infectious and zoonotic diseases.
- PRACTICE: Running a grooming business and the diverse standards of safety,hygiene and professionalism required in the grooming workshop. First Aid and what to do in emergency situations. Handling and restraining the dog safely, grooming equipment and tools.
- ART: Grooming out the coat, bathing and drying, clipping, scissoring, hand stripping and plucking, styling, preventative healthcare products.
- Vazba: pevná
- Počet stran: 400
- Nakladatel: The Crowood Press Ltd; 1 edition (7 July 2014)
- Jazyk: angličtina
- ISBN-10: 1847975909
- ISBN-13: 978-1847975904
- Rozměr: 21 x 2.8 x 29.8 cm